Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

23.2.10

S is for ... Sondre (Lerche)

The first time I ever heard of Sondre Lerche was when I was flipping through a Teen Vogue ages and ages ago. Of course, it wasn't until last night as I was remembering that I hadn't done a music post and wondering exactly how many days are left in February that I remembered him. So, I swooped over to youtube and have sat here, just listening, for an hour.

I absolutely love his voice and the fact that you can hear it. It's mostly guitar background with some added drumming and other mixes of instrument, but the thing you hear is his voice. And he uses his range! From down low and gravely to up and hanging in the air, he's all over the the place, which I'm addicted to.


No comments:

Post a Comment