Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

2.9.10

K is for ... Kenneth (Cole)

Since I graduated this year, my parents decided on my birthday and grad presents early. The grad present was a given: a new laptop so I could do all of my fancy photography things on it. Fun, and yet still practical. My birthday present, on the other hand was completely, a hundred percent practical. But that didn't mean we had to sacrifice on style or looks. My mother found this beautiful Kenneth Cole suitcase on sale, and I love it to bits and pieces.



Not only is it noticeable and easy to spot on the turnstiles at the airport (plus, have I mentioned how sleek and stylish I find it?) but it's also got loads of space! Which is perfect for moving a person across the country who finds herself with lots more stuff than she thought she originally had.
I'm off to bed: heading to Saskatoon tomorrow morning so I can get on my flight to Toronto on Saturday. I'm spending the day taking pictures with my new cameras and meeting up with friends for a last hurrah until Christmas time! Hopefully this fall will see me around here a whole lot more often!

Here's to hoping!





No comments:

Post a Comment