Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

2.3.10

H is for ... (Margaret) Howell

Photobucket
I'll be honest, I seldom (until now, never) look at images of runway collections from websites such as style.com. I have a lovely assortment of bloggers that I visit regularly who post images of wonderful outfits from the runway so I never feel compelled to actively seek out images/videos/whatever. That was the case until I saw Margaret Howell's A/W collection. I think I stumbled across it on two blogs and was immediately enthralled by her use of belts to complete her looks (all 32 looks that were shown featured a belt in one form or another) , the use of grey and black as the base colours and the odd flashes of mustard or red.

No comments:

Post a Comment