Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

25.3.10

H is for ... (What's) HaPINing?


2008 is probably one of my favourite years. Not only did I spend six weeks in Quebec during the summer on an exchange trip, but I also spent eleven days in Disney World, right before Christmas. I loved it. Everything from the rides to meeting characters to the animation studio viewing, Iwas addicted.


However, it wasn't just the big things like that. I'm a kiosk girl. I love seeing what people have to sell, and Disney definitely catered to that love of mine. The ones I was attracted to were definitely the pin ones. Now I regret not buying several more pins than I did (money is always an issue).


Now, thanks to this blog, I know what new pins are coming up and visit the pin store. You can also search through different catagories for different pins. Yeah, I know. Really random and way out in left field, but there's something whimsical about pins, and especially Disney pins. The designs are wonderful and the characters are all remembered from childhood.





No comments:

Post a Comment