Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

22.3.10

H is for ... Mr Hudson



No list Hs would be complete without Mr. Hudson. I love Mr. Hudson, some would think that was an the biggest understatement of the year but they don't know what their talking about. But I do love him, a lot, in that almost "how do I love thee, let me count the ways" sorta way.



I would count the ways, or at least show you the ways, if I could articulate just how much I love Mr. Hudson. He has made countless of my summers (okay two but they were the best summers I ever had), lulled me to sleep, woken me up; his music has helped me clean my room, relax as I attempted to churn out several essays and more importantly have fun!



Admittedly, I don't like post-Kanye West Mr.Hudson as much as Mr Hudson-and-the-Library Mr. Hudson. But both Hudsons are amazing in their own rights and with performances such the one in the video above, the difference between the two is barely noticeable.

PS: I'm nearly finished taming the beast that is school and homework. I will be back full time soon. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment