Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

19.4.10

A is for ... Alas (I cannot Swim)


I'm currently working on some work for college and seeing as it is the third essay I've written today, my mind has begun to wonder. And there is nothing my wondering mind loves more than listening to Laura Marling's album , Alas I Cannot Swim. Laura Marling's debut album manages to transport me from the tedious task of writing an essay to a parking lot in Botswana. It's not the most adventurous of places to return to but I was peaceful and relaxed, it also helps that the weather was good, the sky blue and the sun blazing.

What album do you listen to when you want to escape the monotony of work?



No comments:

Post a Comment