Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

16.4.10

A is for ... (Yielly's) Alphabet



April of 2009 was the first month that Yielly's Alphabet started matching letters with interests and keeping it changing every month. I started it by myself, unable to keep a blog that revolved around the same thing on a constant basis. So, instead I decided to blog about other people, other things, other blogs. A kind of....directory, shall we say, of what I found interesting around my world.

Of course, by the time I reached the letter 'H', I realized that I didn't have the time to post by myself and keep it different/entertaining/etc, so I enlisted the help of my lovely friend Khyri. Ever since then, I'd say we've been dong a pretty good job of bringing you the things we love, and maybe, hopefully, introducing you to something you never thought you'd like.

To make this next year more interesting (yes, we're hoping to keep this blog going for the entirety of the alphabet!), let us know what you'd like people to know about. Drop us a line, either an e-mail or a comment, and we'll do our best to make sure it gets a post.

Here's to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment