Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

17.11.10

T is for ... Three (Feathers Vintage) & (Milk) Teeths



It's late and I'm definitely ready for bed (trying this whole 'early to bed, early to rise' thing for class tomorrow), so short and sweet it is:

Milk Teeths is an adorable blog that's having a wonderful contest. Pop on over to this post and fulfill the requirements and ta-da! You're entered! Make sure you stick around after you've entered though. Milk Teeths is full to the brim with wonderful outfits and unique finds, a lot of which end up being posted in her online shop. If I wasn't a broke college student, half that shop would be bought out.

Definitely time for me to head to bed. I didn't end up going to class today (bad student, I know), so I'm going to have to scurry around tomorrow trying to figure out what I missed/what I need to do to catch up. And then it's Semi-Formal at the pub tomorrow night and I still haven't bought my ticket! Can you tell that I'm a procrastinator?!

Bon nuit to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment