Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

23.12.10

C is for ... (Peppermint Hot) Chocolate


One of these days I will actually post pictures that I myself have taken. Except I've been feeling icky and sick and my camera's been taken out for pictures of the tree and my baby brother and I've been busy with all of them and cleaning and just with...with being home. And it's lovely and I wouldn't change it. :)

I don't know how many of you have made peppermint hot chocolate, but I've had about three cups of it today. All I do for mine is make myself a cup of hot chocolate like I normally do, and then add a tea bag of peppermint tea and let it steep. A nice touch to add is a bit of whipped cream on top with crushed candy cane on top. I'll be making up a large batch of it for my family tomorrow for Christmas Eve. I'm hoping they'll enjoy it as much as I have been. It feels like such a festive drink to be sharing with people. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year. :)


I won't be around until after the New Year. I'm heading back home to visit friends after six months of being away, which I'm really excited for. :) Again, Merry Christmas and I hope to see you all in the New Year. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment