Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

11.1.11

Y is for ... Yielly's (Pick)




In my inbox this morning I found an e-mail from my favourite fashion magazine: Nylon. The article introduced me to a new online site, We Are Selecter. I absolutely adore everything they have on their site, even if I don't have a chance of affording any of it any time soon.



This jacket is definitely something I'd snag up in a heartbeat. I love the shape and the hood, especially that belt and the pockets. ♥

For Christmas I got a $20 giftcard for Value Village, and I'm getting lovely ideas from the site as to what I'll be looking forward to the next time I go shopping, such as this sweater, anchored heart shirt, Camiseta Little Friend, Camiseta Secret, and a few others. I'd love to see if I could find a way to make these earrings and necklace. Something I'd love to buy new, though, are these socks! They're so much fun!!

I should off to class. I'm actually really looking forward to this two hour block on Tuesdays. Multiple Photos with my favourite teacher, and I know it'll be amazing. *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment