Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

24.1.11

Y is for .... Yiruma

I really don't remember how I happened across this song. I think it was in a fanmix that someone had made at one point and that I nabbed. However, it's definitely been a song to hit on repeat over and over again.




This song's wonderful for studying and putting together photos, or else curling up with a new book and drinking lemon tea. Though, time for relaxing and reading will be put off this week. I have three business owners to talk to about a multimedia project on and a news/lighting photo to do. The temperature outside (at least -20˚C here, and with any wind, it'll be colder) definitely doesn't instill the urge to venture out, but hopefully the stories and the pictures make it worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment