Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

23.7.10

K is for ... Kat (Tingey)




This was in a Morgana fanmix that I downloaded awhile back, and I have NOT been able to stop listening to it. It wasn't until I went to youtube it that I found all the Twi-fail connections in it. But! It's still a beautiful song, and Tingey has a beautiful voice and the music is just wonderful and dramatic and she has an amazing range.

I know my posting has been sporadic, at best. It's not going to get much better: I leave tomorrow (at five in the morning! D=) to head to Spokane, Washington for ten days! However, once I get back I'll, hopefully, be posting more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment