Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

5.12.10

C is for ... Celestial (Seasonings)


Everyone has that favourite beverage that they drink all. the. time. I've got favourites, but, as with everything else I like, I'm a little all over the place when it comes to what I like to drink. Some days I'm in the mood for coffee or hot chocolate, sometimes an iced cap, most of the time I'm up for some chai. When it comes to tea, however, I'm always up for my favourite: Sleepytime Tea.


I got it for the first time last year in my Christmas stocking. Since then, I've most definitely drunk it like it's going out of style. However, when I got to college this fall and went shopping for tea, I found a box of four different flavours: Bengal Spice, Chamomile, Peppermint, and Sleepytime. Depending on the day and how I'm feeling, all four boxes have definitely almost become depleted. (I left a box of Sleepytime at home for when I go back over Christmas ;D)

Celestial also has holiday herbal tea products that I'm eager to go pick up on my way home. Especially the Candy Cane Lane tea. Candy canes are seriously one of my favourite things about the holidays. ♥

I've got my own cup steeping right now, and friends coming over (we're going to be baking shortbread cookies!) All in all, today has been a lovely day: watched all the episodes of Sherlock (which is amazing!) and caught up on the Merlin finale (I almost died!! It was close.:D), and have been searching for Scottish music that I can relax to.



No comments:

Post a Comment