Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

11.2.11

D is for ... Disney (Couture) + Bonus Valentine's Day-ness



It's that time of the year once more and everyone's rushing around trying to find presents and candies and things for their loved ones. Since I'm single, I can make lists of things that I would love to have, without the worry of pressuring someone into buying them for me. It's actually kind of a lovely feeling, really. :)



(Sadly, I have no idea why the heck the collage isn't bigger. And I have class right away and don't have time to fix it. :( )

On my little list of 'I wish', there's a few pieces from Disney's Couture line with ASOS. I especially love the necklace below. The price tag, however, isn't exactly what I can afford at the moment, so it'll have to remain a wish.


How are you lovely people celebrating today? Supper with your loved ones? Watching your favourite movie with yourself and a cup of hot chocolate? However you celebrate it, I hope you have a wonderful time and remember someone loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment