Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

1.3.11

W is for ... (Noah & the) Whale

So, today the new Noah & the Whale album, Last Night on Earth, was leaked. I don't know if you realize how much I absolutely adore Noah & the Whale. And by adore, I mean absolutely love. I can't actually remember when I first stumbled upon them, but I've adored them for ages. I haven't had a chance to listen to the new album yet, being at the hostel without my headphones and all. Instead, I give you one of my favourite songs off their first album: Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down.





I got onto a bus last night at 9:10 p.m. and arrived in Ottawa 11:45 p.m. Cabbed it to the hostel and got into bed fairly early, considering when I got in. Alarm went off at 8:00 a.m. and found where I was supposed to go to meet up with the Forum group, HOWEVER, I still ended up lost for an hour and a half before I realized I needed to go one more street over to find the place I want to go.

The four hours that I spent with the group went really well, even though I need to figure out how to make sure my camera's taking pictures that are in focus and clear. It's starting to irritate me. Though, I've noticed that this really only happens with my kit lens, so maybe I should just stick on my 50mm fixed and work with that. Especially since I left my 70mm-200mm f/2.8 at home, which I'm now regretting like whoa. Ah well.

So, I should really head to bed, especially since I'm hoping to meet up with the group at 8:15 a.m. at Capital Hill tomorrow morning.




P.S. If I develop any new interests in politics, it will all link back to Justin Trudeau. Srsly. I'm almost positive it's against the political game rules for a politician to be that good looking. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment