Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

3.4.11

L is for ... (Things I) Love

I wasn't going to post anything today, and then ran into a few things in the last few hours that I wanted to share. I'm thinking this may turn into a weekly thing. We'll see. :)


1.) This video updated by @TrekMovie. It feels/sounds so happy and lively, very spring like.

2.)



I don't know what it is about this commercial, but I adore it. I think it's ever since I got short hair, I've been loving girls with short hair. And York Peppermint Patties are total ♥.

3.)
Today celebrates the 119th birthday of the first recorded Ice Cream Sunday. SHOULD ALWAYS BE CELEBRATED! :)

4.) MajoBajo: another short haired girl I love seeing pop up. An adorable sense of fashion and lovely photographs to accompany all of her posts.

5.) Sandra Juto: A favourite blogger of mine. Her photographs show her daily life in Berlin, and she talks about the small things she enjoys in life, which is something we can all take with us.

6.) Scott Caan: my newest celebrity crush. Part of the Hawaii Five-O crew, I've been fangirling over him with my friend, Zed. This picture is my favourite that I've found this week. It combines two of my favourite things: Caan and photography. Doesn't get much better than that. ♥



So concludes my post of favourite things of the week. What did you have this week that you're loving?


No comments:

Post a Comment