Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

7.5.11

Things I Love - Post #5

This last week has been super crazy, so no other posts. Hopefully that'll change and my pace will be a bit slower this coming up week.
  1. What You Can Do to Make a Better World
  2. - 51 simple ways in categories such as: Personal Life, Community, Environment, and others. A lot of them are just some fun ways to enjoy life. There's also a few there that just make you stop and think a bit, as well.
  3. Superman: The Animated Series - My brother got this for his birthday in March, and we've been watching it non-stop. I've found myself addicted to reporters/journalists* and their portrayals in pop culture and what's more pop than Superman?!
  4. Photosensitive: Energy - Is a project that had photographers take pictures of what they thought of when 'energy' was said. As part of my course, I had to take a picture for it, but it's not on the school's link. This is the photograph that I submitted:
  5. Liz On Top of the World - One of my favourite songs. Ever.

  6. Film Cameras - I got five new film cameras (and a roll of b&w film!!!!) from my sisters' high school because they're clearing stuff out. Four of them are 50mm and the last one is an 80mm-200mm, so I'll give a few of the 50mm away and then go hunting through my boxes in the garage for the film I stashed away. :)
  7. Avalonne Hall - I don't remember how or when it was that I stumbled onto this blog, but I absolutely adore it. Her posts are always filled with fun images, links, things she loves. And they're put together in such a way that makes you want her posts (and her blog) to never end.


And it's time for me to head off. I start my second job this afternoon and have to go get ready! Have a wonderful week.



* There'll be an upcoming post with some of pop culture's favourite reporters/journalists, the clothes they wear, stories they covered, etc., and then compare it to what reporters/journalists actually do/wear/cover. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment