Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

11.5.11

U is for ... Unusual (Cameras)

While boredly going through my Twitter feed this morning, I saw that @NylonMag had a link to some 'interesting' cameras. And because I'm a devourer of cameras, I clicked the link. (Bet you didn't see that coming, did ya?)

The slideshow is composed of 8 different cameras of various prices (from $18 - $180). They're all adorable and sound like they work really, really well. At least, any of the sam
ples shown had quality pictures. :) Taken with a grain of salt, I'm sure.

My favourite is this adorable $25 Juice Box Camera.


Isn't it so adorable and look like so much fun? The pictures look like they turned out really well, and the price is something I'd be able to pay.

Which one would you get your hands on if you could?