Yielly's Alphabet is a blog based on the alphabet. Each month a letter will be chosen at random and our posts will be based on that letter. Suggestions for future letters or posts as well as questions are welcome, just drop us note.

8.10.10

F is for ... Flickr



I have finally caved in and gotten myself a flickr account. Yes, I'm late to the party. While I may not have the most riveting photostream or anything, looking at other people's pictures is more than half the fun. One of my favourite people is Topher. While I might be biased because we're going to school together, I know what I like, and his photography is certainly that. My favourites are all over the board and I add to the list on a regular basis.
So, Alphabeters, who are your favourite flickr'rs? What photostreams do you haunt on a daily basis, waiting for updates? What's your favourite flickr photo? Drop a line and share the wealth. :) And while you're at it, post your account. I'd love to see what's in your world.


No comments:

Post a Comment